– Everything of eternal value is birthed out of pain and suffering.
– Christ mediates a new covenant for us. The new covenant is not ‘I will if you will,’ but ‘I will, I will, I will.
– Longsuffering and patience means having a long fuse before you blow up.
– Pray that the Spirit of God will come upon you.
– Some people say we should not glean doctrine from the Book of Acts. I say: ‘All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness’ (2 Tim 3:16).
– Mike Morrow